Membership at Frenchman's Creek is private and limited exclusively to the 606 residences within the community.
Frenchman's Creek is owned and operated by its equity members, establishing each member as an owner in part of the Club, and their related facilities.
Membership in this Palm Beach country club is a family-style membership with golf, tennis and activities that can be enjoyed by every member of the immediate family.
Country club membership is mandatory for community residents. members pay an equity fee of $150,000, of which $55,000 is refundable. The non-refundable portion is a contribution to the Capital Reserve Fund. Members are billed annual club dues and POA maintenance fees established by the annual operating budget.
Included in your annual club membership dues are:
- Golf, tennis and fitness
- Golf cart fees
- Golf trail fees
- Golf range fees
- Golf bag storage fees
- Locker room fees
- Golf and tennis shop "Mill River" pricing plan
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and cookies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary dinner hors d'oeuvres
- Business Center computers, printers, copier and fax machine usage
- Service Charge (No tipping policy)