At Frenchman's Creek you will receive a sincere greeting and your wants and needs anticipated. When a member or guest asks, the answer is always yes, my pleasure. Our list of amenities is endless:
- Luxury residences offered from $500 thousand to over $5 million: townhomes, villas, patio homes and custom estates; golf, lake and deep water ocean access views; options of private dockage or marina slips. The community is comprised of 606 South Florida luxury homes - 188 custom estate homes, 90 villa homes, 291 patio homes and 37 town homes. Ninety-five (95) of these homes are located on deep water canals offering boating and yachting activities and eleven (11) homes are adjacent to the Loggerhead Marina. Home prices range from $500,000 to over $5 million. Request More Information >>
- Unparalleled amenities include; Newly renovated 90,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with men's and ladies card rooms; a business center; five lounge and bar areas, including a Sports Bar with billiard tables and four dining venues, open all year.
- New state-of the-art 24,000 sq. ft. fitness center and spa; new resort pool and lap pool; full service salon and spa treatments; wellness center affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center an award winning local hospital.
- Two designer championship 18 hole golf courses each with only one cross street; driving range; golf practice and training area; international caddie program. 16 Har-Tru tennis courts; including lighted and stadium courts.
- Our golf, tennis and fitness facilities all provide complimentary clinics with certified professionals and both our golf and tennis offer Mill River Plan pro shops with all the latest designer tennis and fitness clothing and equipment.
- A private beach club on Juno Beach for a slice of paradise on the Atlanic Ocean including an Olympic size swimming pool and resort style cabana service, as well as a gourmet restaurant offering side service.
- All inclusive single mebership. Member owned and operated; unified club and property owners association (one Board of Directors) and a strong balance sheet with funded reserves and no debt.
- 24/7 Security with Paramedic staff and state of the art surveillance technology; neighborhood K-9, waterway, perimeter, and golf course patrols.
- 5 star resort concierge service: Local and international talented staff trained on 5 star principles; all day complimentary valet service; complimentary breakfast; dinner hors d'oeuvres, bottled water, coffee, tea, healthy snacks and cookies; club sommelier; planned entertainment; travel; trunk shows; community philanthropic organization,; educational seminars; art exhibitions; airport and local transportation; food delivery; home repair and house watch services; business center and conference rooms; library; mailing services; notary service; prescreened property service vendors; dry cleaning pick up and delivery; hurricane preparation, shelter and post cleanup services.
- Dog park: outdoor club for four legged members and stocked lakes for fishing.
- Children's activity center, playground, basketball court and special club programs, including carnival, ice skating, amusement rides and games.
The culmination of these fine amenities round out the active lifestyle of the community and create a wonderful environment for relaxed living.
Beyond having exceptionally beautiful South Florida homes, one of the best reasons for living at Frenchman's Creek is its lifestyle. A great contributor to lifestyle is our exceptional location in the coastal area of the northern Palm Beaches: An area offering privacy, serenity, and convenience, and an abundance of wonderful things-to-do.
Frenchman's Creek is ideally located just five minutes to two major thoroughfares (Interstate 95 and Florida's Turnpike) and twenty minutes to Palm Beach International Airport.
Local Shopping & Dining
Entertainment, Cultural and Science
Entertainment options in the Palm Beach Gardens area include: Sunfest and a variety of music festivals, international boat shows, PGA Golf tournament, The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, the Maltz Jupiter Theatre, The Lighthouse Center for the Arts in Tequesta, the Eissey Theatre at the nearby Palm Beach State College; Loggerhead Marine Life Center, the Norton Art Museum, The Flagler Museum, The Four Arts Society and many more. All the amenities of Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando theme parks are within a couple hours, making great day trip ideas. The Max Planck and The Scripps Research Institutes have joined our community and provide excellent higher learning opportunities. These all combine with all our sunshine and coastline to make this area one of the country's best destinations. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the area's special conservation efforts that help make the water and beaches in North Palm Beach County among the world's best. For continuing education, the Jupiter campus of Florida Atlantic University is only 5 minutes from our gate and offers a wide variety of intellectually stimulating programs with renowned professors lecturing on various subjects of interest throughout the year.
Homes in the North Palm Beach region are known for having some of the most scenic views in the country, but being so close to so many amenities makes Frenchmen’s Creek the best choice when looking for a home in South Florida. Browse through our current listings, or contact us today to learn more about all the wonderful amenities in and around our community.