At Frenchman's Creek Beach & Country Club, we respect and believe it is essential to protect the privacy of our members and employees. You may interact with Frenchman's Creek Beach & Country Club, and the information you provide will help us to improve our services. A summary of the Privacy Notice is below, and we encourage you to review the entirety of the Privacy Notice following this summary. In addition, you can opt out of certain disclosures by following our opt-out procedures set forth at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Frenchman's Creek Beach & Country Club ("our," "us," or "we") takes user privacy very seriously. We recognize that your privacy is a high priority, and we are committed to protecting it to the reasonable extent of our ability. This Privacy Notice (this "Privacy Notice") provides an overview of what information we may collect from you and how we may use it. We pledge to take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information and browsing. We will only use information in ways that comply with this Privacy Notice and applicable privacy-related laws. This Privacy Notice is in effect for any personal information and browsing information collected and owned by us, including, but not limited to, collection through any of our website (and all of the subdomains located thereon) and any online feature, service, and/or program offered by us (collectively, the "Web Properties").
Notwithstanding the previous, this Privacy Notice does not apply to any other web pages, mobile applications, social media sites, email lists, generic information, and personal information collected and owned by any entity other than Frenchman's Creek Beach & Country Club.
By submitting information to us and using our website, you accept and agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
- What information we do collect, and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we protect that information;
- How you can control your data, including accessing, updating, and deleting what we store; and
- How we share information collected.
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Updating Your Information and Opting Out
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
- Security of Your Personal Data
- Data Retention: How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
- Your Rights
- Responding to Requests
- Links to Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications
- Employment Opportunity Information
- European Union Users
- Your Consent to this Privacy Notice
- Contacting Us
- Changes to This Policy
Information We Collect
Information Voluntarily Provided
We may collect or record basic personal information you voluntarily provide through completing forms on our site, through questions you send to us, or through other means of communication between you and us. The categories of personal information you provide may include:
- first and last name;
- job title and company name;
- family members;
- email address;
- phone number
- mailing address;
- password to register with us;
- your personal or professional interests;
- any other identifier that permits us to contact you.
Information from Site Visits
We collect, store and use information about your visits to the Sites and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other devices through which you access the Sites. This includes the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider, device identifier, your login information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location;
- information about your site visits and use of the site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through, and from our site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and Site navigation and search terms used.
The browsing information we collect may obtain non-individualized, generic information about you when you visit the Web Properties. This may include, among other things, the following categories of information (collectively, "Browsing Information"):
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address, or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language and type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history, such as time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit, and number of clicks;
- HTTP headers, application client and server banners;
- operating system and fingerprinting data; and
- similar behavioral and usage information.
We also collect personal information from our employees and job applicants in connection with the administration of our human resources programs and functions, including job applications and hiring programs, compensation and benefits programs, performance appraisals, training, access to our facilities and computer networks, employee profiles, employee directories, human resource recordkeeping, and other employment-related purposes. Our policy is to keep all past and present employee information private from disclosure to third parties. There are certain business-related exceptions, and they are: to comply with requests from governmental or regulatory authorities; inquiries from third parties with a signed authorization from the employee to release the information, except in situations where limited verbal verifications are acceptable; and third parties with which we have contractual agreements to assist in the administration of company-sponsored benefits. Prospective employers, government agencies, financial institutions, and residential property managers routinely contact us requesting information on a former or current employee's work history and salary. All such requests of this type shall be referred to and completed on a confidential basis by the human resources department or payroll department.